Social Media Coordinator
Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Vivid Theory is looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator to help us raise brand awareness and increase online presence.
Things that matter…
- Willingness to collaborate with a team
- Excitement for the job and what we are building
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt current skill set
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Coordinator to join our team. As a Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing, Sales and Product Development departments.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- 3-5 years in a related capacity (social media management, content writing, copywriting, journalism, public relations)
- Demonstrated experience with social media content creation (including blog writing, promotional campaign creation, and infographics) across various channels and media types.
- Established written portfolio
- Extremely strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Inherent understanding of writing for a target audience(s) and with specific marketing campaign objectives in mind
- Firm understanding of brand strategy and development
- Expert knowledge of social media for marketing purposes
- Proven understanding of content marketing principles
- Demonstrated competency on all social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube for posting, engagement, boosting and reporting
- Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite considered assets
Salary will be offered on a candidate-by-candidate basis.
Bonus points if you have an automotive background.
This position is requesting to be funded by the Government of Canada under the Innovation, Science, Digital Skills, and Economic Development of Canada.