Junior Software Developer
Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Looking for Intermediate Software Developers. You will join a team of software developers and engineers that provide innovation solutions to some of the largest industry sectors including automotive. We are looking for software developers that are eager to collaborate, learn, and push the limits of the solutions we are providing. To be successful you will need a combination of problem-solving and communication skills, as well as the ability to handle a mix tasks.
Who is Vivid Theory
We build solutions that revolutionize industries. Vivid Theory has a mature vision and a talented team in place and is currently focused on marketing our world-class vehicle listing platform. People are the core of a successful team. Our team is organized, talented, and highly motivated. If you are looking for a fun, exciting, new opportunity in Calgary to grow with, this is for you. The“right person” is as important as the ideal candidate for the team.
Our Current HeyAuto Vision
We deliver high velocity automotive solutions, insights, and tools with a 10x improvement focus.
HeyAuto (Vivid Theory) proudly celebrates having happy car buyer customers as well as dealer customers. The candidate we are looking to add to the team will succeed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a passion for success.
- Create the best systems for our customers by designing, building, scaling, and evolving our solutions and systems
- Lead and mentor software developers as we continue to grow the team
- Architect, design, develop, and deploy software systems.
- Work closely with other engineers to understand and analyze requirements for complex software solutions.
- Be a technical leader on our cross-functional agile team
- Experience working with users to understand, document and develop solutions that meet requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience being a technical leader or mentor
- Knowledge of Linu
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to multitask, prioritize and communicate progress in a challenging environment
- Passionate about what you do and dedicated to maintaining current best practices in your areas of expertise
Salary will be offered on a candidate-by-candidate basis
This position is requesting to be funded by the Government of Canada under the Innovation, Science, and Economic Development of Canada, Digital Skills for Youth program.\
Bonus points if you have an automotive background