Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Vivid Theory is looking for a highly skilled graphic designer to join our team.
Things that matter…
- Willingness to collaborate with the team
- Excitement for the job and what we are building
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt current skill set
We are looking for a highly skilled graphic designer with an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in regards to the technology sector. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring them the concepts.
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goal
- Working knowledge of multiple web design platforms - Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premier Pro), Figma, Invision, and other web based design softwares
- Experience working with templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill - attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 year Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs
- Work methodically and meet deadlines with your team
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
Salary will be offered on a candidate-by-candidate basis.
Bonus points if you have an automotive background.
This position is requesting to be funded by the Government of Canada under the Innovation, Science, Digital Skills, and Economic Development of Canada.